Now a days many people are motorcycle lovers for so many reasons. Some says they are more comfortable riding a bike than a car while some say’s riding motorcycle is an adventure, But in riding a motorcycle, you have to face some challenges, like riding uncomfortably during the rainy season. How can you protect yourself from the cold? How you can keep yourself warm despite of the rain? And most especially how can you protect yourself from getting wet because of the Rain.
Here is some of the latest motorcycle rain gear in the market:
1. Rev’IT Pacific H20 Rain Suit. – This motorcycle rain suit is easy to put on. You can put it on in just a few seconds, non stick, PVC-Free coating on the inside, nylon outer shell, waterproof, breathable, and waterproof.
2. Dainese Hogan-S Rainsuit.- This motorcycle rain suit has a front opening up to the knee, has thermal inner lining, and pockets on thigh.
3. Dainese Rain Overboots – This is a nylon fabric coated waterproof rain suit, had a rear zipper, and a fabric inserts for heat resistance.
4. Firstgear Sierra Day Glo Rain Pants – This motorcycle rain gear will keep your body dry even in the worst downpour because it is waterproof and have cargo pockets in the thigh.
5. Fieldsheer Thunder One-Piece Rain Suit – This rain suit is 100% Waterproof, has polyurethane coated polyester shell. An aqua-barrier under the helmet hood helps eliminate seepage in the collar.
6. River Road Rainstorm 2-Piece Yellow Rain Suit – This motorcycle rain suit has a dual storm flap, has a removable hood, a lower leg opening with snaps.
7. Frogg Toggs Tekk Toad Rain Jacket – This rain gear has a tuck away hood design with drip-free collar adjustment, adjustable waistband with draw cord to lock, and full cut for active use and to be worn over insulated clothing.
8. Scorpion Exo-Barrier Rain Pants -This rain suit has reflective trim for increased visibility, the thigh length zipper makes pants easy on and off, and a built-in lightweight mesh Lining.
9. Tour Master Elite II Rain Pants. – This rain pants has a high density nylon seat panel that provides added strength and minimize slipping. An extra long zippered and gusseted leg cuff with velcro closure allows for ease of dressing
10. Cortech Road Race Rainsuit Jacket and Pants. The jacket and pants are sold separately, stretch panels through the arms, back shoulder and sides ensures a snug fit at speed while not limiting flexibility. The elastic sleeve cuff ensures a snug fit on any size suit sleeve.
If you are looking for a motorcycle rain gear you can use for the rainy season, then you might consider one of these gears. There are a lot of these kinds of gears in the market today. You can find them on your local store, apparel shop or in the internet.